250g Ladies Finger
1 Onion, finely chopped
2 tsp chilly powder
1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
1/2 tsp Mustard
1 tsp Urud Dal
2-3 tsp Oil
Few Curry leaves
1. Heat oil in a kadai, add mustard, urud dal .
2. Once the mustard start splutter add onion, curry leaves and saute till onion becomes golden brown.
3. Add ladies finger and saute for 5-7 minutes on medium flame.
4. Once ladies finger is half cooked add salt, turmeric powder and chilly powder.
6. Mix well and cook till it is done.
7. Serve as a side dish for rice.
Add salt once ladies finger is half cooked. If you add initially it will become sticky.