1/2 liter milk
6-7 tsp Sugar
2 tsp Custard Powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
1. Heat milk in a vessel and bring it to boil.
2. Reduce the flame and boil it low flame for 5-7 minutes.
3. Allow the milk to cool.
4. In a bowl beat the egg and keep it aside.
5. Once the milk is cooled add custard powder, vanilla essence and mix well.
6. Finally add egg and mix well with an egg beater.
7. Pour the mixture into a bowl and place them into a electric rice cooker.
8. Steam cook for 20 minutes or till it is done.
9. Once it is cooked keep them in fridge for 2hrs to allow it to set.
10. Run a knife or flat spatula along the edge of the vessel to ease removal.