100g Beans, finely chopped
100g Carrot, finely chopped
100g Cauliflower, finely chopped
1-2 Onion, finely chopped
1 Tomato, finely chopped
1tsp cumin seed
1 tsp finely chopped Ginger
3-4 green chilly
2 tsp grated coconut
1 cup bread crumps
1. Boil the potatoes, mash it and keep it aside.
2. Grind green chilly, coconut and cumin seed in to a paste (coarsely).
3. Cook the chopped vegetables, tomatoes along with the paste and salt.
4. Heat a tsp of oil in a pan.
5. Add ginger and onion, fry until onion becomes golden brown.
6. Add mashed potatoes, cooked vegetables and mix well.
7. Remove from heat and let it cool.
8. Add bread crumps to the vegetable mixture and mix well.
9. Make lemon sized balls out of this mixture and coat it with bread crumps.
10. Flatten the balls with your palm in the form of cutlets.
11. Heat 2 tsp of oil in a shallow frying pan and fry few cutlets at a time until both sides become brown.
12. Place cooked cutlets on napkins to drain oil.
13. Serve hot with coriander chutney or tomato sauce.