1 cup Rice (raw rice or basmati rice)
3 Green Chilly
1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
1 piece Cinnamon
2 tsp Oil/Ghee
2 cup Water
1-2 tsp chilly powder
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
1. Wash and soak the rice for 20 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a pressure cooker.
3. Add cloves, cinnamon, cardamom and saute for a minute.
4. Add green chilly, onion and fry till the onion becomes golden brown.
5. Add tomatoes, chilly powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, salt and cook till the tomatoes are pureed.
6. Add rice and saute for a minute.
7. Add water and cover the cooker.
8. Once the whistle comes simmer it and cook for 5 minutes.
9. Mix well and garnish with coriander leaves.