1 cup rava
1 cup sugar
2 ½ cups water
5 tbsp ghee
5-6 cashew nuts
1/4 tsp cardamom powder
1 tsp saffron soaked in 1 tbsp warm milk
½ tsp cardamom powder.
1. Heat 1 tbsp of ghee in a thick bottomed pan.
2. Fry the broken cashew nuts and raisins and keep aside.
3. Add another tsp of ghee and roast rava in slow flame for 2-3 Min's.Keep it aside.
4. In the same pan heat 2 ½ cups of water,add the coloring ,cardamom powder and the saffron when it comes to a boil.
5. Add the rava slowly, constantly stirring, and mix well to avoid lumps.
6. Allow the rava to be cooked at medium heat.
7. When it is fully cooked, add the sugar and stir well.
8. When the sugar is fully dissolved, add the remaining ghee and stir for a minute.
9. Garnish with the fried cashew nuts and raisins.