100g Cottage cheese
5 tsp sugar
1 tsp all purpose flour
1 Cup sugar
1 cup water
1/2 Liter milk
1 tsp Cardamom powder
1 tsp Almonds
1 tsp Pistachios
1. Bring milk to boil, reduce the heat and boil until it reduced to its half (creamy).
2. Add sugar and stir well.
3. Turn off the heat and keep it aside.
4. Knead Paneer to make smooth dough. Add flour and knead again.
5. Make small balls of equal size from the dough and flatten them in the centre.
6. Prepare sugar syrup. Mix sugar and water in a saucepan and bring it to boil.
7. Put the balls in the sugar syrup and boil for 5 minutes (balls will puff up).
8. Allow it to cool. Remove the balls from the syrup.
9. Add the balls to the milk sugar mixture.
10. Add almonds and pistachios.
11. Refrigirate and serve chilled.