6 pav bun
1 Onion, finely chopped
2 Tomato, finely chopped
2 cup chopped mixed vegetable (beans carrot, cauliflower, peas, potato)
2 tsp butter
2 tsp chilly powder
2 tsp pav bajji powder
1/2 tsp lemon j
1 Onion, finely chopped for Garnish
Few coriander leaves, finely chopped
1. Pressure cook mixed vegetables.
2. Drain the water and mash them coarsely.
3. Heat butter in a pan.
4. Add onion and saute till the onion becomes golden brown.
5. Add tomatoes and saute for 2-3 minutes.
6. Add pavbhaji masala, chilly powder, salt and saute for a minute.
7. Add mashed vegetables and stir continuously.
8. Add little water and mix well. cook for 2-3 minutes.
9. Remove from the heat and keep it aside.
10. Slit the pav into half and apply butter.
11. Roast them on hot tawa just before serving.
12. Serve pav and bhaji together along with chopped onion coriander leaves and a thin wedge of lemon.