2 cup(s) Cooked rice
1/2 cup Lemon juice
1/2 tsp Mustard
3-4 Green Chilly, finely chopped
2-3 tsp Oil
½ tsp Turmeric Powder
½ Cup Cashew nuts
1 tsp Bengal gram dal
A pinch of asafoetida
1. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, allow it to splutter.
2. Add Bengal gram dal, green chilies, curry leaves and fry for 1 min.
3. Add lemon juice and asafoetida.
4. Next add turmeric powder and stir well.
5. Add cooked rice and salt. Mix well very gently so that the rice does not break.
6. Finally add the fried cashew nuts and serve hot.