4 Left over idli's
1 Onion, finely chopped
2-3 Green Chilly, finely chopped
1-2 tsp Oil
1 tsp Urud Dal - 1/2 tsp
1/2 tsp mustard
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tsp ginger juice
Few curry leaves
Salt (if required)
1. Crush idli's into crump’s using hand.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add urud dal and mustard.
3. Once mustard start splutters, add green chilly, curry leaves and onion .Fry till the onion becomes golden brown.
4. Add idly crump’s, turmeric powder, salt and saute for a minute.
5. Finally add ginger juice and allow it cook in a low flame for 3-4min's.
6. Serve hot with chutney