1 Cup Boiled Rice
1-1½ cups Curd
2 tbsp Oil
1-2 green chilies
1 tsp urud dal
1 tsp mustard seeds
1 tsp finely chopped ginger
A pinch of Asafoetida
Few Curry Leaves
Finely chopped coriander leaves
1. Mix curd with the cooked rice, mash and keep it aside.
2. Heat oil in pan, add mustard seed.
3. When the mustard seeds starts splutter add urud dal and saute for a minute.
4. Add asafetida, curry leaves, ginger, green chilies and saute them for a minute.
5. Remove from the heat and add to the rice and mix well.
6. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.