Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Iceberg lettuce Salad

Iceberg lettuce is amazingly juicy and crispy and it can be stored for a long time. Iceberg lettuce salad is easy to make and tastes yummy .I usually hate salads. One day I went to my Austrian’s friend home for lunch .she served lasagne and iceberg salad. I loved so much and I learnt this recipe from her and posting it for u….

Ingredients:
1 head of iceberg lettuce
4tsp Balsamic Vinegar
2tsp Olive oil
2tsp mustard sauce
5 tsp sprouted green gram
Salt and pepper to taste

Preparation:
1. Wash lettuce, remove leaves.
2. Do not cut with knife; use your hands to tear leaves into medium pieces.
3. For the dressing: In a small bowl mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard sauce, salt, pepper and mix well.
4. In the salad bowl, add lettuce and pour the dressing over it and mix well.
5. Garnish with sprouted green gram dal.

No comments: