4 Bread Slices
For the filling:
2 Large Potatoes
2 Green chilly, finely chopped
2 tsp finely chopped coriander leaves
½ tsp Chat Masala
¼ tsp Garam Masala
1-2 tsp Chilly Powder
¼ tsp Pepper Powder
1 tsp Oil
1. Boil the potatoes and allow it to cool.
2. Peel and mash the potatoes and keep it aside.
3. Mix all the ingredients for the filling except oil.
4. Take the bread slices one by one and soak them in water.
5. Squeeze and drain extra water.
6. Fill in the potato mixture and shape it into cylindrical rolls.
7. Brush with oil and grill for 15-20 minutes (turn in between for uniform browning).
8. Serve hot with mint chutney.