150g white Pumpkin
1 Cup Curd
1 Green Chilly, finely chopped
1/2 tsp Mustard
1/2 tsp Urud Dal
1/2 tsp oil
Few Curry Leaves
1. Remove the skin from pumpkin and cut them into small pieces.
2. Boil water in a vessel along with salt.
3. Add pumpkin and cook for 3-4 minutes (don't overcook it).
4. Drain the water and keep it aside.
5. Beat the curd.
6. Add Green chilly, cooked pumpkin and salt .Mix well.
7. Heat oil in a pan, add mustard, urud dal, curry leaves and allow it to splutter.
8. Add this to the curd mixture and mix well.